Last updated: May 25, 2021
This website is NOT intended for use by:
- Persons under the age of 16
- Persons located within the European Union (EA Data Subjects)
If you are either of the above, please do not use this website.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our website or parts of our website.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to HR Outsource LLC located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United States of America
- Device means any device that can access the website such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate, provide, or perform services for or on behalf of the Company or to assist the Company in analyzing how the website is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to HR Outsource, accessible from https://hroutsource.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
Information We Collect
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including, but not limited to your name, address, email address, and phone number. You consent to giving us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, signing up for our newsletter or contacting us with questions. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
- Usage/Derivative Data: Derivative data is information that our servers automatically collect about you when you access our website, such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, address of referring website, the date and time that you access our website, the specific pages you view, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. If you are using a mobile application, our servers may collect information certain information about your device automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your mobile operating system, the type of internet browser, location data such as zip code or country of origin, and other diagnostic data.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
- Other data: On occasion, you may give us additional data to enter a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that you are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
Use of Information
Your information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest You. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our products or services and interact with our website).
Specifically, we may use your information and data to:
- Create and administer your account,
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you,
- Correspond with you,
- Process payments or refunds,
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in,
- Interact with you via social media,
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website,
- Deliver targeted advertising,
- Request feedback from you,
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings,
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems,
- Administer contests or giveaways,
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal,
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third-party’s use,
- Assist law enforcement as necessary,
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app,
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: If you interact with others on our website or mobile app, such as participating in a group chat, other users may have access to some of your data, including your name, profile picture, and your history of interaction with our website, such as prior comments or posts.
- For Third-party Processing: We may disclose your information to third parties who assist us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery and customer service. For more information, see the “Third-party Processing” Section below.
- By Law: We may share your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
- To Protect Our Company: We may use your information to protect our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of our rights or policies. We may also disclose your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
- Other purposes: We may disclose your personal data as necessary to protect your interests, or the vital interests of others or our company.
Tracking Technologies (Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons)
Like many other websites, we makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website is not intended for anyone under the age of 16. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under age 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at info@HROutsource.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Venue & Jurisdiction
The laws of the State of Wisconsin shall govern this contract, and any resulting arbitration shall take place within Dane County, Wisconsin.
Notice to California Residents
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) affords California residents (i) the right to request disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer; (ii) the right to have the requesting consumer’s information deleted, subject to certain exceptions; (iii) the right to request that their personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and (iv) the right not to be discriminated against because they exercised any of the new rights. California residents may submit a personal information or erasure request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to collect information from the requesting party to verify their identity and will respond within 45 days of receiving a personal information request (subject to an additional 45-day extension in certain circumstances). Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of content or information and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
This website’s servers are located within the United States and our target market is in the United States. Thus, if you are visiting this website from outside the United States, you agree that you are sending information to the United States. By clicking submit to any opt ins on this website, you consent to the collection of your name and email and will receive communications from HR Outsource LLC. You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time.
This website is owned and operated by HR Outsource LLC, a Wisconsin company. Our principal office is in Madison, Wisconsin.
For any privacy-related questions, you can reach us: